- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- Form a mental image of
- painting: graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface; “a small painting by Picasso”; “he bought the painting as an investment”; “his pictures hang in the Louvre”
- a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; “they showed us the pictures of their wedding”; “a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them”
- visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one’s mind; “I can’t see him on horseback!”; “I can see what will happen”; “I can see a risk in this strategy”
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; “the baby began to cry again”; “she held the baby in her arms”; “it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different”
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A young or newly born animal
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); “the baby of the family”; “the baby of the Supreme Court”
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; “grandparents often pamper the children”; “Let’s not mollycoddle our students!”
- The youngest member of a family or group
- brought into existence; “he was a child born of adultery”
- Having a natural ability to do a particular job or task
- Existing as a result of birth
- natural: being talented through inherited qualities; “a natural leader”; “a born musician”; “an innate talent”
- Perfectly suited or trained to do a particular job or task
- British nuclear physicist (born in Germany) honored for his contributions to quantum mechanics (1882-1970)
picture of baby being born – My Firstborn,
The first in a series of four read-to-me children’s picture books, My Firstborn, There’s No One Like You uses the principles of birth order to convey love, acceptance, and a sense of individuality to children. The combination of Dr. Kevin Leman’s trademark humor and his talented son’s artwork makes this book a wonderful gift.
A Baby Boy Was Born…
Jessie is Born!
picture of baby being born
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
‘Fotolia’ trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.